100% Natural Goat Ears Dog Treats
Goat Ears is a novel yet popular game meat for all dogs, but particularly popular with small dogs because they are not as big as pigs ears or cows ears. They are also a good alternative if your dog is allergic to these meats or just a fussy eater. Goat has more iron, comparable protein and lower levels of saturated fat, calories, and cholesterol compared to beef and chicken, making a great alternative protein. Goat is definitely superior nutritionally and provides a higher level of protein than other game.
- Sourced from 100% New Zealand free-range goat
- Low in fat and calories & coated in natural oils
- Grain & gluten-free with no added salt or sugar
- Suitable for all dogs & especially good for smaller breeds
- A novel protein that is rich in iron
- Comes in a zip-lock resealable bag
Goat ears are a perfect snack for small to medium sized dogs because they are much smaller than larger ears, such as Venison Ears but slightly bigger than lamb ears.