100% Natural Beef Ears Dog Treats
Beef ears are sourced from grass-fed cows and is a healthy, highly digestible treat to give your dog because chewing it helps keep your pet's teeth clean. It is also a delicious low fat treat that is also high in protein. Cattle ears are challenging and an entertaining chew, which is a great alternative to pigs ears if pork isn't an option. This treat is a natural source of chondroitin, which is great for joint pain if you have a senior dog. Full of natural nutrients and vitamins, beef ears will also keep your dog occupied for hours and ensure they are mentality stimulated.
- Sourced from New Zealand free-range cow
- Grain and gluten-free with no added salt or sugar
- Great reward treat and for promoting your dog's long-term dental health
- Long lasting and highly palatable
- Naturally dried for goodness and flavour
Cattle ears are sold by quantity and individual ears vary in size.