100% Natural Beef Steer Stick Dog Treats
Steer sticks are similar to the beef chew sticks except that they are slimmer. Steer sticks are a nutritious, low fat treat for dogs. Great for teething puppies and anxious dogs, they keep them occupied while you're away or busy. This is great if you have an indoor dog that has anxiety any time you leave the house. They are also good for helping to clean tartar build-up on your dog's teeth as they merrily chew away on it. Packed with natural vitamins and minerals, steer sticks are long lasting chews so great value for money.
- Sourced from New Zealand grass-fed animals
- Naturally air-dried to lock in goodness
- Very palatable and great for fussy dogs
- Made with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- grain and gluten-free with no added salt or sugar
- Great reward treat & stress reliever for your dog
- Promotes your dog's long-term dental health
You might find that after giving these steer sticks to your dogs, it makes them thirsty and therefore they clean out their water bowls which is always a good thing.
Steer sticks are approximately 15 cm in length and sold in quantity not weight.