100% Natural NZ Salmon Tail Dog & Cat Treats
Salmon tail is a super food rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is packed with essential amino acids, which support joint health and mobility. It is a great source of glucosamine and chondroitin to aid in healthy joint function. The essential nutrients found in salmon tail helps to maintain a healthy skin and coat for your pet, and has also been shown to aid in more serious issues, such as cancer. This treat is very palatable and also the perfect novel treat for dogs and cats of all breeds.
- 100% sustainable New Zealand all natural King Salmon
- Grain and gluten-free with no added salt or sugar
- Contains natural oils and fatty acids for a healthy skin & coat
- Naturally dried for goodness and flavour
- Comes in a resealable bag to maintain freshness
Salmon tail is rich in natural fatty acids, and is also great for breaking up and sprinkling over dog biscuits, because it is coated in its own natural oils. It can also be given to your pet as a main meal because it is a high source of protein and also provides your four legged pals with loads of sustenance.
* Important Note: Contains sharp edges and bones that may not be suitable for some dogs. We recommend you supervise your pets when giving them this treat.